Today RRR gives us another lovely list of WAH gigs. Included today:
- Work From Home Writer – NerdWallet
- WFH Fan Happiness Associate – Gametime
Hiring in AL, AK, AZ, CO, DC, HI, MI, NM, NC, NY, OH, OK, OR, TN, UT, WA & VA.
- WFH Chat & Email Customer Service -The HOTH
…and many more!
As I mention in this post, you have to be careful and thoroughly read any job at Indeed that comes up under the work from home, remote, work at home search. Today, we have a few choices.
MTI America (Apply on Indeed)
- Must have 2 years’ minimum experience with medical terminology.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively while working in a fast pace environment.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Preferred previous home health and scheduling experience
- Home Health Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Workers’ compensation: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English/Spanish (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Transcom (Apply on company sight via Indeed)
You may need to create a profile to apply for this job. I just clicked on the title and it took me right to it.
According to the job post, they provide you with an all-in-one computer and monitor for work. It comes with a built-in webcam “for training and meetings”.
What’s In It For You?
- $13 per hour once you have graduated to Production ($11 per hour during Training and Nesting)
- $400 new hire incentive bonus when you have worked at least 470 hours by your 90th day of employment
- (You must be actively employed on the date the bonus is paid and not on a final written warning. The bonus will be paid on the next regular pay period following the 90th day of employment.)
- Position as a Transcom employee (not an independent contractor)
- Improved Work / Life balance with paid time off (PTO)
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including: medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) Investment options with employer match opportunities
- 100% work at home, including training
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about people
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to work 32 – 40 hours a week
- Able to work a variety of shifts influenced by current business needs (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 40 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multi-task applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Previous call center, tech support, and work from home experience preferred
- *Must live and work in one of the following states:
- AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE
- NV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
- Your home office must have DSL or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet (Dial-up, Wireless, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Minimum download speed 20 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 3 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
- You must provide a compatible headset. The headset must have a 3.5mm connection audio port using either a quick-disconnect (QD) or a dedicated 3.5mm wire from the headset. It must also have a noise-canceling boom microphone. The following are examples of acceptable headsets with approximate prices.
- Logitech Stereo Headset H111 – Cost approx. $10.00
- Plantronics RIG 100HS Camo Chat Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 – Cost approx. $24.00
Phoneburner (Apply on Indeed)
Indeed lists the pay rate for this gig at $15-20/hr.
- Answer inbound calls, emails, chats, and take required actions to assist the customers. Anticipate customers’ potential needs, and determine appropriate response.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate responses by consulting available resource material and information. Keep required reference materials up-to-date.
- Problem solve technical issues and escalate issues as appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, and communicate these needs with the management team
All applicants must have the following skills/traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enjoys problem-solving
- Ability to troubleshoot software / technical issues
- A strong desire to help customers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Likes to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
Home office requirements:
- Dedicated space you can work without distraction
- High-speed internet
- Reliable personal computer (Windows or Mac)
- Headset with good sound quality
Education and experience:
- Must have 2 years prior experience in customer service or technical support
- Preference for college degree
- SaaS experience a plus
- High Call volume experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus
- Zendesk experience a must
- Intercom experience a must (or other chat programs)
- Pay will depend on experience
Please respond on this website.
Please include a 1-page cover letter that explains why you are interested in this job, and why you would be a great candidate for this position. Also a separate copy of your resume in PDF format.
Thank you for your time and interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour